Ticket to Ride is one of the adventure cross country game which alternative name is “Les Aventuriers du Rail.” The released year is 2004 and is Alan R. Moon, the designer of this game. The artists of this game are Cyrille Deaujean, Julien Delval, Cyrille Daejeon. This game has published by more than 13 publishers. Among them, Days of Wonder come first. Ticket to Ride the cross-country train game, which is the most popular game among all modern board games. Millions of times sold and internationally awarded in 2005. After that time, this board game also has won many accolades.
Winning Strategies of Ticket To Ride:
The cross country adventure game from Germany is available onboard games or online games. Day by day, this game is becoming more popular. To play this game & to break the previous score, the game has many tips & tricks. A significant amount of Luck is also involved in this gameplay. We want to disclose some basic strategies for Ticket To Ride.
- Draw your train cards with additional destinations.
- Make sure you can compile his big route in this 4 to 5 players game.
- Skip the telegraphy to have a block free route.
- Choose the critical route first
- If it is possible, block the other players.
- Follow your opponent players’ eyes to realize his next plan.
- Make a 6 train link to get 15 points that don’t need the connection with any cities.
- Don’t be afraid while drawing your destination.
- 1 VS 1 player game can save your cards
- Skip the same destination route playing.
Ticket To Ride Game Rules:
Ticket to Ride The United Kingdom railway & train based game. To enjoy railroad adventures, you need to know the game rules details. The journey was started in England in the 19 century.
According to the United Kingdom map, the game charged will be assumed that was first introduced in the origin of the Ticket to Ride game. Designed with 2 to 4 players to play and use the double route also. If you take the double router once, the other one will not be available any longer. Here are some basic rules of this Ticket to Ride –
- With the Map of Pennsylvania, 2 to 5 players can play this game.
- Train cards & the Tech Cards for the United kingdom.
- The components of stock share cards for Pennsylvania
- Each map needs to have different Tickets & maintain the Rules.
- Play with the expansion. You need 35 trains instead of 45.
- No need for the train cards for the original game.
- In this game, you can play as a Locomotive with any of 4 cards.
- With 3 or more Locomotive among free up cards, you can not discard them.
- At the starting of this game, every player will have 5 destination tickets & need to keep at least 3 of them.
- To link with the special routes, you can use the ferries for the adjacent cities.
- With any technology card, you need to start your game.
- You can not claim any Ferry routes.
- Before taking your regular action, you need to discard any Locomotives to buy 1 Technology card.
- WalesConcessionX4 to claim any route in the list of 5 cities in Wales.
- Exceptionally you may need several Technology cards to claim the game route.
List of other Tickets of Ride Game –
- Alvin & Dexter
- First Journey
- Nordic Countries
- The Card Game
- New York
The best part of playing this Ticket to Ride Board game is to think flexibly. It would help if you adapted the idea of where the game goes on. What is the destination of others & what they are planning to do in the next step? So what the game is dealt with is an important part of winning this game. And the final thing is to enjoy a friendly game with friends or family.